Monday, June 13, 2005

Blogs

I think it's a very weird thing to have a publicized journal. I never did like blogs.
I hate shoes. They're uncomfortable, they tenderize your feet, and they stink, and they're expensive.
There are many people too poor to have shoes, and I feel for them, as even I wear shoes sometimes, when driven by rules, temperature, or dangerous surfaces to walk on.
Those children who cannot afford shoes, or any other clothes items vital for their good health, need your help. Try going to http://www.compassion.com/Default to sponsor one of these needy children.
I am nothing. Any good in me is as a result of God's working in me. Any bad in me is as a result of my own sinful nature. Thank God for the cross, enabling sinful me to come into a right relationship with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home