Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Randy Alcorn

One of my best friends told me Randy Alcorn is an amazing author, and I should read him. Well, I bought The Ishbane Conspiracy, and have since concluded that my friend was telling the truth, if not a bit of an understatement. If you have never read any of his fiction books, I must say, buy this one! He reminds me a lot of C.S. Lewis, or Frank Peretti. This novel has a captivating story made far more intense by the spiritual warfare going on in the background.

Anyway, buy this book. If you don't want to buy it, I'll lend it to you.

God is awesome.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger kelly said...

I second what brother said. i just read Deadline and was really challenged by the content of the book. i haven't read alcorn previously, but am looking forward to more reading soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home