Sunday, March 26, 2006

Maps of the World

So it seems that it's popular now to put up maps of places you've visited. I decided to jump on the bandwagon, and make my own. It's fun, actually. Just go to... http://www.world66.com/myworld66

I did not count places I've been in the airports of, but never left the airport. I don't think that counts. Otherwise my list would have a lot more places. =) I feel weird having never been to Europe, South America, or Africa, but that will change one of these days. Yeah, so anyway, here's the map.



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

That's awesome!!! I'll have to start one of those next time I travel somewhere.

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

Mmmm...traveling the world. Let me know when you decide to go to Europe. I'm coming with! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home