Saturday, November 25, 2006

Update on my life...

For any of you who may read this blog, and wonder what in the world I'm doing these days...

Here's a list of my current activities, closely related to my obsessions with Missions, India, and people...

*Most importantly in some ways, I'm working two jobs. One at Starbucks, as a certified Barista. The other at a Youth Center with the Salvation Army.
*I also teach children's church at my church.
*I am a volunteer staff member for Biola's Missions Conference in March.
*I am a member of our India Kingdom Band, which meets together once a week on campus to pray for India and each other, worship, and drink chai.
*I go to chapel at Biola when I can. But only about 3 a week.
*I go to events for the International Students Association at Biola, and sometimes help. =)
*I go to events for the Mu Kappa club at Biola.
*I still live with four amazing guys in an apartment near campus. We hang out together, play tennis, Settlers of Catan, Apples to Apples, watch movies together, and host chai parties occasionally.

Life is pretty much amazing right now. Thank you, Lord!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Glad to see you back on Blogger. It's encouraging to hear that you are doing so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home